Photo

Help needed

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

sirfartsalot

sirfartsalot

• Members
  • 163 posts
So i downloaded this game "gran turismo' today and when i tried to start the game...the screen just freezed after the "PSP screen". Its a CSo and i have many other games ad they work just fine. Any suggestions? Will rep+ any one who solves this...tx in advance

P.S.
i have 6.60 PRO B-10

Skitz

Skitz

Legendary Member | Hacker | Owner/Founder Of Gamer Heist

• Retired
  • 4,325 posts
Download umdGEN, use it to turn your CSO into an ISO and try again. PRO CFW isn't meant for use with CSO files. You want to use full, untouched ISO files as much as possible. So try it.

sirfartsalot

sirfartsalot

• Members
  • 163 posts

Download umdGEN, use it to turn your CSO into an ISO and try again. PRO CFW isn't meant for use with CSO files. You want to use full, untouched ISO files as much as possible. So try it.

* 80020148 = PRX type unsupported
Explanation: This error comes up when you try to use emulators, homebrew, etc. on a psp with version 1.52 and higher.

this is the error i'm getting

Skitz

Skitz

• Retired
  • 4,325 posts
The error you're getting when what? Did you try the umdGEN? Speak clearly please

sirfartsalot

sirfartsalot

• Members
  • 163 posts

The error you're getting when what? Did you try the umdGEN? Speak clearly please

yes i used umdGEN to convert it into ISO and then i ran it....before my PSP used to freeze and restart but now it quits the game and shows this error message :(

Skitz

Skitz

• Retired
  • 4,325 posts

yes i used umdGEN to convert it into ISO and then i ran it....before my PSP used to freeze and restart but now it quits the game and shows this error message :(

Ok, that shouldn't have happened lol. You're 100% sure you did it correct? If that's the case, the problem is the game, download a new one from somewhere else. I have a copy. I could upload it for you if I weren't so busy but sadly I can't any time soon.

sirfartsalot

sirfartsalot

• Members
  • 163 posts

Ok, that shouldn't have happened lol. You're 100% sure you did it correct? If that's the case, the problem is the game, download a new one from somewhere else. I have a copy. I could upload it for you if I weren't so busy but sadly I can't any time soon.

i'm in no rush mahn...whenever you upload it...just PM me. it would be much appreciated :)

Skitz

Skitz

• Retired
  • 4,325 posts

i'm in no rush mahn...whenever you upload it...just PM me. it would be much appreciated :)

Sigh. Hahaha. You're patient, I like that quality. Different to some of the people that pass through here. I'll have it done today, and PM you later.

Ronnocs

Ronnocs

Pervy Sage

• Premium Member
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:Gaming
    Naruto
    Shooting
    Exercise
    Guitar
    Piano
  • GamerTag:Ronnoc923

Sigh. Hahaha. You're patient, I like that quality. Different to some of the people that pass through here. I'll have it done today, and PM you later.

:lol: Your such a great person Skitz

Skitz

Skitz

• Retired
  • 4,325 posts
Request done :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users