Change

Toggle %s Important Information!

IMPORTANT READ THIS: http://www.psperspec...howtopic=102317 and don't forget to hail Flyer   :likeaboss: 

Photo

Blur.exe has stopped working - HELP?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

ARCTIC D3AGLE™

ARCTIC D3AGLE™

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • GamerTag:ARCTIC D3AGLE
I got Blur but when I open it I get an error message saying the blur.exe has stoped working I have tried running as admin I have changed the compatibility and I don't know what else to do.

Im on windows 7

Xyanite

Xyanite

:{D

• Assistant
  • 1,554 posts
  • Interests:Web Design
    Video Games
Contributor
This is in the wrong section. You should post a topic in the help center, this topic has nothing to do with PSP Games.

VenomGT

VenomGT

Veteran Member

• 8,652 posts
Contributor
It could be a bad installation of the game.

Was the game Original or did you download it off the internet?

If that is an original copy of the game then either its a compatibility issue with your hardware or you lack some other applications for the game to run.

If that is a Downloaded Copy then either its a broken copy, bad portable version or lack of patching it to make it work.

Tell us what System Specification you have so we can identify if its a Software or a Hardware Issue.

ARCTIC D3AGLE™

ARCTIC D3AGLE™

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • GamerTag:ARCTIC D3AGLE

It could be a bad installation of the game.

Was the game Original or did you download it off the internet?

If that is an original copy of the game then either its a compatibility issue with your hardware or you lack some other applications for the game to run.

If that is a Downloaded Copy then either its a broken copy, bad portable version or lack of patching it to make it work.

Tell us what System Specification you have so we can identify if its a Software or a Hardware Issue.

Im downloading a different one thnx :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users