Change
Photo

how do i burn .iso files and .gbi with nero, gburner, poweriso, infrarecorder and imgburn

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

iPsyotix™

iPsyotix™

Posting Freak

• Premium Member
  • 1,518 posts
Hi, my problem is burning : How do i burn ISO files and GBI files. because i burn the iso or gbi file and it says error at the end im currently burning windows xp sp3 and ubuntu. and i put it into my computer and it says error so can someone teach me quickly thnx bye

nlvwithgms

nlvwithgms

• Members
  • 341 posts
QUOTE (haze1 @ Aug 18 2009, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi, my problem is burning : How do i burn ISO files and GBI files. because i burn the iso or gbi file and it says error at the end im currently burning windows xp sp3 and ubuntu. and i put it into my computer and it says error so can someone teach me quickly thnx bye

I can waste my time explaining what to do with Nero and iso burning, but the end result its the same Nero its crap when it comes down to burning ISO. One more thing are we supposed to help you when we dont know which version are you using?

Anyways if you want to burn Iso then use this program http://www.filehippo...wnload_imgburn/ its freeware and I burn all iso with it and never had any problems. To use it just click write image to disk then on the top left corner click on file and browse for wherever it is you placed your files in and thats it.

If it is iso you are burning than imgburn have no equal. Yes better then power iso, magic iso, and even better than ultra iso. The rest of the programs out there that come close to it its alcohol 120% and thats about it. Imgburn its the absolute for burning 360 iso and of course x360 back up creator. Anyways have fun.

iPsyotix™

iPsyotix™

Posting Freak

• Premium Member
  • 1,518 posts
QUOTE (nlvwithgms @ Aug 18 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can waste my time explaining what to do with Nero and iso burning, but the end result its the same Nero its crap when it comes down to burning ISO. One more thing are we supposed to help you when we dont know which version are you using?

Anyways if you want to burn Iso then use this program http://www.filehippo.com/download_imgburn/ its freeware and I burn all iso with it and never had any problems. To use it just click write image to disk then on the top left corner click on file and browse for wherever it is you placed your files in and thats it.

If it is iso you are burning than imgburn have no equal. Yes better then power iso, magic iso, and even better than ultra iso. The rest of the programs out there that come close to it its alcohol 120% and thats about it. Imgburn its the absolute for burning 360 iso and of course x360 back up creator. Anyways have fun.

ok i have this windows xp sp3 in 2 types of files .gbi and .iso and i cannot seem to burn them write at the end of the burn it says error i used gburner for gbi file and poweriso for iso file but are you sure img burn will work perfectly